Think more like a kid.
When I was a kid, here are some of the things I thought:
1. After visiting my new baby cousin Abby at the hospital nursery, I though one could buy a baby at any store that had big windows. More specifically, I thought gas station convenience stores were prime spots.
2. I thought that bands were actually just lined up at radio stations taking turns playing their songs on air for the DJs.
3. In third grade I developed an in-depth theory about Atlantis and its origin, disappearance, and current location.
4. I thought all dogs were boys and all cats were girls. So when there was a litter of babies, all the boy babies were dogs and all the girl babies were cats.
5. I believed that if I put all my stuffed animals around my head and on my pillow, I would blend in. If a robber or kidnapper came in the night, they would just see an empty bed with lots of stuffed animals at the top and leave me alone.
How did you think about the world differently when you were a kiddo?
Share. Think. Connect. Elevate.